Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz sugar
tsp homemade vanilla sugar (see Tip)
or ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt (optional)
Ice Cream and Assembly
- 32 oz heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 21 oz sweetened condensed milk, canned (2 cans, 14 oz ea.), divided
- 2 packages freeze-dried strawberries (1.2 oz ea.), divided
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 oz confectioners sugar
- confetti sprinkles, to fill and decorate
- colored sugar sprinkles, to decorate
- 8 - 10 maraschino cherries, to decorate
- per 1 portion
- 3160.4 kJ / 755.4 kcal
- 10.3 g
- 63.5 g
- 52.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 32.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 151.8 mg