Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick Christmas Cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g dried mixed fruit (see tip)
- 120 g brown sugar
- 125 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 115 g water
- 115 g brandy, plus 2 Tbsp (optional)
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp ground mixed spice
- 1 medium egg
- 130 g self-raising flour
- 130 g plain flour
- 70 g almonds, mixture of blanched and skin on
- per 1 slice
- 1398 kJ / 334 kcal
- 5 g
- 50 g
- 13 g