Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- water, to rim glasses
- salt, to rim glasses
- 5 oz tequila
- 2 oz orange liqueur (e.g. Cointreau®)
- 2 oz lemon, flesh only (approx. 1 lemon), peeled, no white pith, quartered and seeds removed
- 1 oz lime, flesh only (approx. 1 lime), peeled, no white pith, quartered and seeds removed
- 3 oz orange, flesh only (approx. ½ orange), peeled, no white pith, quartered and seeds removed
- 1 - 2 tbsp simple syrup (see Tip)
- 18 oz ice cubes
- per 1 portion
- 203 kJ / 48 kcal
- 0.5 g
- 6 g
- 1.4 g
- 0.9 g
Minty Vodka Lemonade
Virgin Raspberry Mojito
Margarita with Citrus Dust
Blood Orange Margarita
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Bloody Mary and Spiced Citrus Dust