Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Royal Hawaiian Mai Tai
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Cherry and Vanilla Bean Purée
- 4 vanilla bean pods
- 36 oz maraschino cherries, pitted, destemmed and drained
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz light rum
- ½ oz Amaretto, Disaronno
- ½ oz Cointreau
- 1 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 6 ice cubes, divided
- 1 oz dark rum, divided, to float
- maraschino cherries, to garnish
- pineapple, sliced, to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 4377.9 kJ / 1046.4 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 240.8 g
- 1.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 17.4 g
- 27.3 mg