Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 ½ oz water, room temperature
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 pinch sugar
- 14 oz bread flour
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided, plus extra to grease
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 6 oz low-moisture mozzarella, cubed (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz yellow onion, quartered (approx. 1 medium)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 1 pinch dried red chili flakes
green bell peppers (sliced), to taste
or sliced pepperoni, to taste (optional)
- per 1 Total recipe
- 9606 kJ / 2296 kcal
- 108 g
- 341 g
- 57 g
- 22 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Pesto Pizza Dough
Almond Pulp Galette with Tomatoes
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble