Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz low-moisture mozzarella, cubed (approx. 1 in.), divided
- 1 oz olive oil, plus 1 tsp and extra to grease
- 8 oz water
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 14 oz bread flour
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste, divided
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 medium)
- 20 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- per 1 Total recipe
- 13949 kJ / 3334 kcal
- 179 g
- 367 g
- 128 g
- 245 mg
- 25 g