Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz low-moisture mozzarella, cubed (approx. 1 in.), divided
- 1 oz olive oil, plus 1 tsp and extra to grease
- 8 oz water
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 14 oz bread flour
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste, divided
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 medium)
- 20 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- per 1 Total recipe
- 13949 kJ / 3334 kcal
- 179 g
- 367 g
- 128 g
- 25 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Green Goddess Salad
Pesto Pizza Dough
Gluten-Free Veggie Pizza Crust
Almond Pulp Galette with Tomatoes
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza Dough
Yogurt Custard Toast with Bacon
Tapenade Pizza Dough
Whole Wheat Focaccia Pizza Dough
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
Vegan Cashew Sauté