Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Marble sponge slice with peach crème
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar, plus 2-3 tbsp extra
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar, homemade
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g starch, e.g. corn starch or potato starch
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 gelatine leaves (approx. 15 g)
- water, cold, for soaking gelatine
- 200 g cream, 30-40% fat
- 470 g peach halves, canned (weight after draining)
- 200 g curd cheese (quark)
- 40 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar, homemade
- per 1 piece
- 1407 kJ / 336 kcal
- 8 g
- 53 g
- 10 g
- 1.2 g
Chocolate chip cookies
Sweet shortcrust pastry
Tea party cake
Naan Bread with Hummus (Hestan Cue™) Metric