Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 36 oz russet potatoes, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 6 oz green apples, e.g. Granny Smith, peeled, cored, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 6 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.)
- 2 heaping tbsp corn starch
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- frying oil
- per 1 portion
- 1310 kJ / 313 kcal
- 6 g
- 59 g
- 7 g
- 8 g