Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cajun Shrimp Steamer with Garlic Butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Cajun Shrimp Steamer
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 6 garlic cloves
- 16 oz water
- 8 oz dry white wine
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 16 oz baby red potatoes, rinsed
- 14 oz andouille sausage, pre-cooked, sliced (1 in.)
- 2 ears of corn, cut into rounds (1 in.)
- 40 oz large raw shrimp, easy peel
- 2 tbsp Cajun spice mix
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- 2 lemons, sliced into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 3841 kJ / 918 kcal
- 43 g
- 32 g
- 67 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Shrimp Tacos with Denver Salsa
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Sous-vide Salmon with Creamy Avocado