Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g dark chocolate (50% cocoa solids), small pieces or callets
- 70 g milk chocolate, small pieces or callets
- 120 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 4 medium eggs
- 700 g water
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- fresh mixed berries, for serving
- per 1 piece
- 2156 kJ / 515 kcal
- 8 g
- 38 g
- 36 g
- 3.2 g
Tiramisu Cheesecake - Cheesecake al tiramisu
11h 30 min
Sunday Morning Breakfast Bake
Chocolate and Pear Cake
Nectarine and Prosciutto Spelt Pizza with Balsamic Glaze
Sunday Morning Brekky Bake
Cinnamon Stars (German)
Caramel Pecan Macarons
Greek Cheese Filo Pie (Tiropita)
Almond Cake with White Chocolate Topping