Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 medium eggs
- 750 g water
- 600 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2-3 cm), rinsed
- 100 g frozen green beans
- 300 g tinned tuna, in water, drained (2 x 200 g tins)
- 2 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- plain flour, for dusting
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- per 1 piece
- 800 kJ / 191 kcal
- 12 g
- 14 g
- 9 g
Chicken Noodle Soup
Chicken and Cauliflower Curry
Tuna Noodle Bake
Potato Base Pizza
Rice with Duck
Potato Pizza with Vegetables - Pizza di patate con verdure
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne
Lamb and Leek Pie
Mackerel and Lemon Trofie