Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tex-Mex tortillas with shredded pork and black beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g pork meat piece, sinew free, boneless, cut in cubes (6 cm x 4 cm)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches ground pepper
- 150 g onions, cut in wedges
- 200 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
20 - 30
g jalapeño chilli, canned
or 1 - 2 fresh chillies, deseeded, cut in slices
- 120 g red pepper, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g green pepper, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g whole black beans, canned, drained
- 30 g tomato purée (concentrated)
- 100 g water
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 6 corn tortillas
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1875 kJ / 446 kcal
- 29 g
- 25 g
- 23 g
- 8.2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Korean Fried Chicken
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)