Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, in pieces, plus extra to grease
oz slivered almonds
or 7 oz sliced almonds
- 2 oz unsweetened, finely shredded coconut
- 24 oz cream cheese, cubed, at room temperature
- 5 oz heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz monk fruit sweetener
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg
- fresh berries, e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1887 kJ / 451 kcal
- 10 g
- 8 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 22 g
- 2 g
- 239 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies
Carrot Walnut Bundt Cake
Sourdough Starter Discard Banana Bread