Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast (see Tips)
- 250 g mozzarella, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 65 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs, plus 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 ½ tbsp gluten free baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 150 g almond meal (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1217.6 kJ / 289.9 kcal
- 14.9 g
- 2.5 g
- 24.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.6 g
- 2.5 g
- 391.4 mg
Keto sweet pastry
Keto bread rolls
Keto cauliflower and Brussels sprout cheese bake
Keto Shortbread Cookies
Keto lemon curd
Almond chocolate mousse
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Dairy and grain free wraps
Best Keto Fat Bread
Cheesy pull-apart garlic bread