Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
The ultimate low carb celebration cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 340 g blanched almonds (see Tips)
- 120 g monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 8 eggs
- 200 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
Lemon butter icing
- 1 piece lemon zest, no white pith (4 cm)
- 40 g monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice (see Tips)
- 150 g cream cheese, softened
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 20 g lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tbsp keto lemon curd (see Tips)
- coconut flakes toasted, for decoration
- 1 lemon, cut into halves and sliced, for decoration
- per 1 slice
- 1996.8 kJ / 475.4 kcal
- 13.8 g
- 2.4 g
- 45.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 19.1 g
- 3 g
- 350.7 mg
Almond and blueberry breakfast muffins
Keto Cheddar Biscuits
Keto bread rolls
Keto lemon curd
Sugar free strawberry jam
Frozen Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto sweet pastry
Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
Keto Shortbread Cookies