Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Cake Pops
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 oz pitted dates, halved
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz neutral oil, e.g. vegetable, canola, safflower
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz buttermilk
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 oz dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 ½ oz crunchy peanut butter, unsweetened
oz dark chocolate, in pieces (see Tip)
or 14 oz white chocolate, in pieces (see Tip)
- 1 ½ oz neutral oil, e.g. vegetable, canola, safflower
- unsweetened shredded coconut, raw or toasted, to coat (optional)
- sugar sprinkles, colored, to decorate (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 1136.8 kJ / 271.7 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 21.5 g
- 19.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 126.8 mg
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Coconut and Raspberry Cupcakes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
Dirt and Worms Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Covered Bananas
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies with Vanilla Cream
Candy Cane Cookies