Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz dry-roasted peanuts
- 4 oz pitted dates, halved
- 2 large eggs
- 1 oz neutral oil, e.g. vegetable, canola, safflower
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz buttermilk
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 oz dry-roasted peanuts
- 3 ½ oz crunchy peanut butter, unsweetened
oz dark chocolate, in pieces (see Tip)
or 14 oz white chocolate, in pieces (see Tip)
- 1 ½ oz neutral oil, e.g. vegetable, canola, safflower
- unsweetened shredded coconut, raw or toasted, to coat (optional)
- sugar sprinkles, colored, to decorate (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 1136.8 kJ / 271.7 kcal
- 5.8 g
- 21.5 g
- 19.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.3 g
- 4.3 g
- 126.8 mg