Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith
- 5 ½ oz sugar
- 11 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 5 ½ oz unsalted butter, cold, in pieces
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk, from a large egg
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no white pith, plus extra zested, to garnish
- 4 oz sugar
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ oz corn starch
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- 17 oz whole milk
- 20 oz mixed fresh fruit (approx. 3 pints)
- per 1 portion
- 1552 kJ / 371 kcal
- 6 g
- 55 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 2 g
- 43 mg