Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 600 g pure cream
- 500 g water, chilled
- 450 g water, lukewarm
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast or 40 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 100 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 750 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 3981.8 kJ / 951.7 kcal
- 18 g
- 94.5 g
- 55.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 25.6 g
- 3.6 g
- 630.3 mg
Hot cross buns
Three cheese spinach scrolls
Easy everyday white bread
Soft butter rolls
Pull-apart sunshine bread