Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coleslaw with Thermomix® Cutter (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ - 4 oz green apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into wedges that fit through feeder tube
- 5 oz carrots, peeled and ends removed
- 4 oz red onion, halved vertically (approx. ½ onion) (optional)
- 7 oz cabbage, cored, cut into 1-2 wedges that fit through feeder tube
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 682 kJ / 163 kcal
- 1 g
- 8 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 3.9 g
- 296 mg
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Potato Gratin (TM6)
Grated Carrot Salad (TM6)
Cutter Beet Carpaccio (TM6)
Berry Dream (TM6)
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Strawberry Lemonade Mimosa
Radicchio and Fennel Salad with Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Green Bean and Radicchio Salad with Chèvre