The Perfect Eggs
Everyone has their own preference, especially when it comes to eggs! With the Egg Boiler Mode, your TM6® will take care of cooking eggs to everyone’s ideal consistency. Choose one of five settings, and don’t worry about having to pick a specific time. Your TM6® will let you know when your perfect eggs are ready, then all you need to do is remove the eggs from the mixing bowl and enjoy! Read on to find your perfect egg!
This level of cooking will result in a liquid yolk and liquidy egg white.
• Perfect for those recipes where you want the egg to gently fall apart with the first forkful. Imagine that ooey-gooey goodness spreading out over a risotto or salad!
2. Medium Soft
Perfect for those who prefer a liquid yolk and a set egg white.
• Since the egg will keep its shape, it’s great for serving over Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs.
Ideal option for those who enjoy medium-cooked eggs with a partially soft yolk.
• Perfect consistency for recipes like Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms or ramen!
4. Medium Hard
The result will be a firm yolk, but not a dry yolk!
• Best choice for egg salad.
And finally, an option for everyone that loves hard boiled eggs.
• Ideal for garnishing several dishes including quiches, pizzas, soups, or Potato Salad.
Tips for Egg Boiler Mode:
• You can cook between two and six eggs directly in the mixing bowl.
• After placing the eggs in the mixing bowl, add water to cover eggs (up to the 1 liter mark).
• Use large eggs, taken directly from the refrigerator.
• For perfect results, remove the cooked eggs immediately! When the eggs are done cooking, pour cold water into mixing bowl, carefully remove eggs and transfer to simmering basket. Run cold water over the eggs to stop any further cooking.