Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Savory Oatmeal with Sautéed Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 large eggs, cold
- 36 ½ oz water, divided, plus extra to fill to 1 liter mark
- 5 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz unsalted butter, cold, in 1 cube
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 oz Swiss chard, sliced into ribbons (approx. ½ in.)
- ½ oz soy sauce
- 7 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 32 oz vegetable stock
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 2 oz vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 1607 kJ / 384 kcal
- 17 g
- 41 g
- 18 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 7 g
- 891 mg
Banana Bread Maui
Sautéing 7 oz Bell Pepper
Broccoli Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Shrimp in Garlic Sauce
Matcha Mango and Pineapple Smoothie
Salmon Fillets with Orange Glaze, Buckwheat Risotto and Steamed Asparagus
Caprese Egg White Omelet