Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz ice cubes
- 2 tbsp lime juice (approx. 3-4 limes)
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 3 oz dark rum, (not spiced)
- 2 tsp grenadine syrup
- 4 ½ oz pineapple juice
- 3 ½ oz orange juice (approx. 3 oranges)
- 2 tsp simple syrup (see Tip)
- fresh pineapple pieces, to garnish
- mint leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 358 kJ / 85 kcal
- 1 g
- 15.2 g
- 1.9 g
- 1.2 g