Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate Ganache Brownie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz chocolate (64% cacao) in pieces or chips
- 10 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, in pieces
- 12 oz sugar
- 4 - 5 large eggs, (approx. 7.5 oz)
- 6 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 12 oz organic heavy whipping cream
- 4 ½ oz light corn syrup or liquid gluclose
- 11 ½ oz chocolate (64% cacao) in pieces or chips
- per 1 piece
- 1701 kJ / 405 kcal
- 1 g
- 57 g
- 19 g
- 0.3 g