Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz unsalted butter, in pieces, plus extra to grease
- 7 oz dark chocolate, minimum 63% cocoa, chips or pieces
- 3 ½ oz water
- 9 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz cocoa powder (approx. 4 tbsp)
- 1 heaping tbsp baking powder
- 6 ½ oz light brown sugar
- 6 ½ oz sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 oz crème fraîche
- 7 oz dark chocolate, minimum 60% cocoa, chips or pieces
- 7 oz unsalted butter, in pieces, softened
- 7 oz confectioners sugar
- per 1 slice
- 3181 kJ / 760 kcal
- 7 g
- 77.3 g
- 47 g
Chocolate Icing (Ganache)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Soft and Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
3h 30 min
Pancakes and Waffles