Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Fruit Compôte with Goat's Cheese and Granola on Toast
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed Fruit Compôte
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 1 pear (approx. 150 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 peach (approx. 140 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g dried apricots, cut in halves
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, pure
8 - 10
strawberries, hulled and cut in halves
or 8 - 10 frozen strawberries
Pistachio and Oat Granola
- 40 g light brown sugar
- 40 g maple syrup, pure
- 1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 130 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
- 100 g rolled oats
- 20 g flaked almonds
- 4 slices fruit bread, thickly sliced
- 100 - 150 g goat's cheese
- 1 - 2 Tbsp honey, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 3098 kJ / 738 kcal
- 21 g
- 77.5 g
- 37 g
- 9.8 g
Decadent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Pear, Rhubarb and Red Fruit Crumble Tart
Courgette & Ginger Marmalade
Mini Roast Beef, Beetroot Chutney and Horseradish Rolls
Vanilla Panna Cotta with Rhubarb Compote and a Ginger Crumb
Carrot and Ginger Soup
Sweet Shortcrust Pastry