Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ice cream cone cupcakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 - 28 mini ice cream cones (see Tips)
- 250 g white sugar
- 250 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 200 g buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 400 g self-raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- natural food colouring of choice (approx. 3 colours)
- 500 g icing sugar (see Tips)
- 240 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces and softened
- 2 tsp boiling water
- ½ tsp natural vanilla extract
- 100s and 1000s sprinkles (or sprinkles of choice)
- per 1 portions
- 1370 kJ / 326.2 kcal
- 3.7 g
- 44.3 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.3 g
- 0.9 g
- 137.3 mg
Chocolate mint thins
Basic chocolate cupcakes
Fruit ice cream
Raspberry and vanilla marshmallows
Cookies and cream ice cream with brown sugar biscuit bowls
Birthday present cake
Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
Fairy doll cake