Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Decadent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g rapadura sugar
or 440 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70 g cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g plain flour
- 200 g dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 230 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 4 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 piece
- 1412 kJ / 336 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 42.1 g
- 17.6 g
- 1.6 g
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Sweet Shortcrust Pastry
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Hearts
Chocolate Porter Brownies
Iced Ring Biscuits