Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 oz sugar
- 4 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz whole milk
- 13 oz cake flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- 13 oz confectioners sugar
- 6 oz strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- 8 oz unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into pieces
- 1 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 5 oz strawberry jam
- colored sprinkles, to decorate
- per 1 slice
- 3368 kJ / 805 kcal
- 7 g
- 97 g
- 44 g
- 1 g