Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz golden raisins
- boiling water, to soak raisins (approx. 8 - 10 oz)
- 8 slices brioche bread, sliced ½ in - 1 in. (approx. 14 - 15 oz loaf)
- 1 oz unsalted butter, room temperature for buttering, plus extra to grease
- 2 oz sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- confectioners sugar, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1715 kJ / 410 kcal
- 8 g
- 41 g
- 24 g
- 2 g