Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kids Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 ½ oz water
- 2 ¼ tsp active dry yeast
oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
or 17 ½ oz bread flour, plus extra to dust
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease and drizzle
- 1 tsp salt, plus 1-2 pinches, to season
- 14 ½ oz cherry tomatoes, divided
- 7 - 9 fresh basil leaves
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 7 oz mozzarella, in pieces
- 3 ½ oz red onions, diced (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz zucchini, diced (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz yellow bell peppers, diced (¼ in.)
- 3 ½ oz carrots, diced (¼ in.)
- per 1 piece
- 2832 kJ / 676 kcal
- 25 g
- 97 g
- 19 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 8.3 g
- 659 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Gozleme Stuffed Pockets (Paul)
Hawaiian Pizza with Stuffed Cheese Crust (Ben)
Tamale Pie (Anna)
Kids Chocolate Carrot Muffins