Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Golden Fruit Smoothie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz banana (approx. 2 med. bananas)
- 8 oz pink grapefruit (approx. 1 grapefruit)
- 7 ½ oz orange (approx. 1 orange) e.g. Cara cara
- ½ oz fresh turmeric
- 12 oz fresh pineapple pieces (approx. ½ pineapple)
- 3 oz lemon (approx. 1 med. lemon)
- 5 oz ice cubes (approx. 7 cubes)
- 4 oz coconut water, unsweetened
- 1 oz coconut oil
- per 1 portion
- 1004 kJ / 240 kcal
- 3 g
- 61 g
- 1 g
- 6 g
Fruit Ice Cream
Lemonade (TM5 Metric)
Pineapple Spinach and Orange Juice
Matcha Mango and Pineapple Smoothie
Green Smoothie with Orange, Mango and Apple
Beginner's Fruity Green Smoothie
Mango and Turmeric Juice
Breakfast Protein Smoothie
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
Warm Pink Mint Smoothie