Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 35 oz oranges, peeled, quartered and seeds removed (approx. 12 oranges)
- 1 lemon, peeled, quartered and seeds removed (approx. 2 oz)
- 1 - 2 oz carrots, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 1 - 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 4 ½ oz red beets, peeled cut into cubes (approx. ½ in.)
- 2 oz ice cube
- per 1 glass
- 397 kJ / 95 kcal
- 2 g
- 24 g
- 0 g
- 5 g