Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Easter Egg Bread Nests
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 oz whole milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 20 oz bread flour, divided
- 2 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ¼ tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 oz sugar, to taste
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 13 large eggs, uncooked, divided
- food colorings, to dye eggs
- 1 tsp water
- rainbow sprinkles, to sprinkle
- per 1 piece
- 1218 kJ / 291 kcal
- 14 g
- 41 g
- 7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 386 mg