Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g sugar
- 260 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
or 70 g potato starch
- 170 g sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 3 eggs
- 170 g milk
- 1 Tbsp baking powder (15 g)
- 2 - 3 lemons, zest and juice only (80 g)
- 30 g icing sugar, for dusting
- per 1 slice
- 1254 kJ / 299 kcal
- 5 g
- 50 g
- 9 g
Milk Chocolate and Banana Cake
Chocolate Caramel Bake with Walnuts
Chocolate Chip Muffins
Poppy Seed and Orange Cake