Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g strong wholemeal bread flour
- 100 g strong white bread flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 Tbsp light brown muscovado sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter, soft
- 300 g water, lukewarm
- olive oil, for greasing
- per 1 slice
- 479 kJ / 114 kcal
- 4 g
- 17 g
- 3 g
White Finger Rolls
Seedy Wholemeal Bread
Rye Bread Rolls
Cheddar Soda Bread Rolls
Curry Bread Rolls