Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz granulated sugar
- 7 oz strawberries, stems removed and quartered
- 2 large eggs
- 2 oz canola oil
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 7 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 lemons, peeled, thin peel only, no pith and juiced (2 oz), divided
- 15 oz confectioners sugar
- 6 oz unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- per 1 piece
- 1787 kJ / 427 kcal
- 3 g
- 67 g
- 17 g
- 1 g