Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- non-stick spray oil, to grease
- 4 oz white cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz Gruyère cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 28 oz water
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter, divided
- 4 oz cream cheese, cubed (½ in.)
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg (optional)
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper, to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 10 oz whole milk
- 1 oz panko bread crumbs
- per 1 portion
- 958 kJ / 229 kcal
- 9 g
- 17 g
- 14 g
- 42 mg
- 1 g