Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 13 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 6 oz unsalted butter, frozen, diced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz buttermilk, cold, plus extra to brush
Chicken Pot Pie Filling
- 8 oz leeks, sliced (½ in.)
- 6 oz carrots, sliced (¼ in.)
- 6 oz celery, sliced (½ in.)
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only, to taste
- 32 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz frozen peas, thawed
- 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 3171 kJ / 758 kcal
- 36 g
- 65 g
- 39 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Herbed Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze