Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 oz ketchup
- ½ tbsp relish
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 20 oz sirloin steak, in pieces (1 in.), partially frozen, divided
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices American cheese
- tomato slices
- pickles, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 3071 kJ / 734 kcal
- 34 g
- 809 g
- 49 g
- 143 mg
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Sous-vide Herbed Turkey with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Sous-vide Lamb Chops with Mint Sauce
Sous-vide Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Glaze