Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 1 oz ketchup
- ½ tbsp relish
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 20 oz sirloin steak, in pieces (1 in.), partially frozen, divided
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices American cheese
- tomato slices
- pickles, sliced
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 3071 kJ / 734 kcal
- 34 g
- 809 g
- 49 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash