Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin Pancakes with Praline Maple Syrup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Praline Maple Syrup
- 5 oz pure maple syrup
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 oz pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz unsalted butter diced (½ in.)
- 8 oz whole milk
- 2 ½ oz canned pumpkin purée
- 2 large eggs
- 8 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp homemade pumpkin spice mix
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 tsp oil, vegetable, to fry, divided
- per 1 piece
- 2142 kJ / 512 kcal
- 9 g
- 54 g
- 30 g
- 2 g