Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 - 30 g red wine, to taste
- 30 g salted butter
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 30 g plain flour
- 500 g water
- 1 tsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp umami paste (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 167.8 kJ / 40 kcal
- 0.7 g
- 2.9 g
- 2.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.5 g
- 0.5 g
- 88 mg
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Cheese and bacon cob loaf
Beef and beer pie
Rosemary and eschalot gravy
Cranberry bacon stuffing
Simple gluten free herb gravy