Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed berry smoothie bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 100 g frozen strawberries
- 60 g frozen blueberries
- 1 banana, cut into pieces
- 1 apple, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 100 g fruit juice of choice
- 20 g LSA (optional - see Tips)
- 15 g pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp mulberries dried (optional - see Tips)
- 50 g fresh blueberries (optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut chips
- per 1 portion
- 1951.9 kJ / 464.8 kcal
- 13.9 g
- 40.2 g
- 26.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.9 g
- 10.9 g
- 14.4 mg
Raspberry smoothie bowl with chia seeds
Raw cacao milkshake
Berry breakfast smoothie
Chocolate hazelnut smoothie bowl
Cashew and cacao smoothie (gut health)
Tropical smoothie bowl with raspberries and hemp seeds
Pomegranate smoothie bowl with chia seeds
Green smoothie bowl with seeds and berries
Popeye's power bowl
Cherry smoothie bowl with cacao nibs and muesli