Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 green apple (approx. 95 g), cored and cut into quarters
- 50 g red onion, to taste
- 200 g cabbage, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 434 kJ / 103.3 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 6.4 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 1 g
- 2.9 g
- 104.4 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream)
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Stewed rhubarb with apple and strawberries