Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove, adjust to taste
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 30 - 50 g lemon juice (approx. 1 - 1.5 lemons), to taste
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin (optional)
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- ground paprika or sumac, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 322.3 kJ / 76.7 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 4.5 g
- 4.8 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 2.4 g
- 118 mg
Tomato pasta sauce
Black tahini and beetroot hommus
Tomato and lentil dahl
Falafel with beetroot hommus
White bean dip with chimichurri