Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g wheat grains
- 300 g water, plus extra for brushing
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 400 - 420 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- mixed seeds (e.g. sunflower seeds, sesame seeds), for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 723.6 kJ / 172.3 kcal
- 6.3 g
- 27.2 g
- 3.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.6 g
- 2.8 g
- 188.6 mg
Hot cross buns
Easy everyday white bread
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Soft butter rolls
Aussie meat pies