Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Guava Paste Cookies (Metric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 140 g butter, unsalted, cut into pieces
- 30 g sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 285 g all purpose white flour, plus extra to dust
- 45 g water
- 300 g guava paste, cut into pieces (2 cm x 2 cm x 0.5 cm)
- sugar sprinkles, coloured, to sprinkle
- 23 edible confetti sprinkles, Christmas trees
- per 1 piece
- 431 kJ / 103 kcal
- 1 g
- 13 g
- 5 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 1 g
- 27 mg
Sweet Apple Dip
Skinny Strawberry Acai Lemonade
Creamy Orange and Pineapple Jello Mold
Frozen Yogurt Bark
Almond Mocha Coffee
Banana Cream Pie with Wafer Crust
Cashew Vanilla Coffee