Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb sausage ragu
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 120 g onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 g mixed vegetables of choice, cut into pieces (4 cm - see Tips)
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g dry white wine
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 500 g raw lamb sausages, casings removed and meat crumbled (see Tips)
- cooked pasta of choice
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2048.2 kJ / 489.5 kcal
- 24.1 g
- 38.6 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 10.3 g
- 5 g
- 708.6 mg
Chicken and spinach enchiladas
Chicken meatballs with coconut rice
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Sticky sesame chicken
Coq au vin blanc with mashed potato
Chicken and risoni bake
Skinnymixers' Moroccan chicken with preserved lemon and olives
Beef stew with gnocchi
Chicken and mango salad
Leek, chilli and chorizo sauce
Broccoli and ham pasta bake