Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Newfoundland White Bread and Toutons (Frybread)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g sugar, divided
- 120 g water, room temperature
- 7 g active dry yeast
- 55 g butter, divided, (45 g melted, 10 g diced, to grease)
- 290 g milk, room temperature
- 635 g all-purpose flour, divided, plus extra to dust
- 10 g salt, good quality
- 250 g vegetable oil, to fry
- butter, melted, to brush, plus extra to serve
- molasses, to serve
- powdered sugar, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1383.2 kJ / 330.6 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 34.2 g
- 19.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.2 g
- 1.2 g
- 251.8 mg
Wonderful White Bread
Artisan Bread (Betty)
Sourdough Starter Discard English Muffins
4h 10 min
Egg Cognac Liqueur
Dehydrating and Reactivating Sourdough Starter
Quick Puff Pastry
3h 10 min
Amarena cherry ice cream