Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bee Sheet Cake with Frosting
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 large eggs
- 6 oz sugar
- 1 lemon
- 13 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 8 oz whole milk
- 7 oz sunflower oil
- 16 oz cream cheese, diced, room temperature
- 2 ½ oz plain yogurt
- 4 oz sugar
- 3 ½ oz dark chocolate, in pieces
- 1 tsp sunflower oil
- 24 canned apricot halves, drained, (approx. 17 oz net weight)
- 2 oz sliced almonds
- 48 candy sugar eyes (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 875.5 kJ / 209.3 kcal
- 3.6 g
- 19.3 g
- 13.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 4.4 g
- 1 g
- 0.1 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies
Biscoff Oatmeal Cookies
Carrot Walnut Bundt Cake
Sourdough Starter Discard Banana Bread