Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
oz heavy whipping cream
or 1 oz whole milk
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 pinches salt
- 65 oz water, to fully submerge bags (not higher than the max. fill level)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1898.5 kJ / 452 kcal
- 22.5 g
- 1 g
- 40.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 20.9 g
- 0.1 g
- 681.4 mg